Sunday, January 17, 2010

Feminiminity




I love being a girl. Reasons:

1. Jewelry. Dressing up. Shopping. Making outfits. That sort of thing. Al said the other day that he thinks the reason I like getting dressed up and shopping all the time is because I used to be obsessed with Barbie dolls. I think he's right. I'm like my own life size Barbie doll that I can do anything I want with!

2. Getting pampered. I get to be taken out and if I ask for a drink or a treat, HE has to get it cause I am so "dainty and little and fragile and sweeet". :)

3. One day (hopefully) I'll be able to sit at home and bake cookies all day and play with the kids, and everyone will tell me I am the most wonderful thing in the world for it, A MOM!

4. If I feel ugly, I can just put on more make up.

5. I get excited easily. Any new piece of clothing can keep me excited for weeks! Like these...


My new pink shoes get me very, very excited.


6. Lingerie. Okay, sure I'm not married and not sexually active, but I have a whole stashful of the best lingerie around. I'm sure one day it will come in handy.

And I really like to be the little spoon.


4 comments:

Jennie Holt said...

got me all excited then i got shut down. sad.

Jennie Holt said...

haha "sexually active" what does that even mean? you can use chloe as a smaller very cute barbie doll too if you want. i do!

Unknown said...

Oh thanks Jen! Maybe I should have some little girls of my own. I better start being sexuall active!

Angela Bridge said...

I really like to be the little spoon 2!!
and i like clothes they make me happy and just everything you said....i am PRO tinas blog tonight
....
......sexuall active pah ha