I was reading Poop's (Jessica's) blog and decided since I was snowed in and bored out of my freaking mind I might as well just do it myself while I read all her answers. So here we go. I just ate breakfast and lunch is in 15 minutes. Such an idiot.
Three Names I go by
2. Sweetheart (but only by Alan)
3. That's about all folks.
Three Jobs I have had in my life
1. Pro Hardware.
2. Darcy Hall's construction sign holder.
3. Med Trans at CRH!
Three Places I have lived
1. Pink square house in Raymond.
2. Green house in Raymond.
3. Red house in Raymond, haha.
Three Favorite drinks
1. Chocolate milk!
2. Double chocolatey chip frappaccino (Starbucks)
Three TV Shows that I watch
1. Two and a Half Men.
2. According to Jim
3. Friends reruns (and those are the ONLY shows I watch)
Three places I have been
2. Hawaii (I didn't even have to retype this one! Thanks Jessie poo poo)
Three People that text me regularly
2. And no one else.
Three of my favorite foods
1. Mashed potatoes
Three Things I am looking forward to
1. This week of late shift being over.
2. The day I have a husband making enough money so that I don't have to work anymore (cross your fingers)
3. My next meal.
Three of my favorite clothing items
1. My long orange T-shirt dress
2. My cowboy boots.
3. My team Jacob shirt.
Three places I would like to go
1. New York again, but this time for strictly shopping.
2. Slovenia (where Al wen on his mish)
3. The Bahamas?
Three things that will make me cry
1. When someone's spouse dies in a movie or in real life.
2. When Alan cries.
3. Everything during PMS.
Three things that will make me angry
1. When I can't find anything to wear and feel like a fatty.
2. My lack of self control.
3. When somebody plans something and backs out last second.
Three "perfect dates"
1. Day trip to waterton for a picnic and then just finding somewhere to snuggle up with hot chocolate after!
2. Going to Olive Garden.
3. Deciding to just not go out and cuddle on the couch watching Friends all night :)
Wednesday, December 2, 2009
You know, if you are reeeeally lonely, a good answer to your problem (as is the answer to so many other problems) is shop. If you go to the mall enough, the shop workers will eventually recognize you. Then they will start making small talk with you like they KIND of know you. Then eventually they will call you by name and ask you how your day was and what you're up to that day. It is almost like having friends! But better because they are at work, so they have to be nice to you. I don't usually shop alone but you kind of have to at Christmas so I went to get some stuff at the mall today. I got to see all my closest friends. Is this something to be ashamed of? No, no it's not.