Me and Hen left the house yesterday for the first time this week to get his 4 month shots. I hate this cold weather not because it's THAT horrible but because it reminds me of the doom that is inevitably on it's way, winter. So I've been working on halloween costumes and closing my blinds and staying inside, pretending that we live in Arizona and that it's too hot to go outside but that we'll hit the pool next week.
They weighed and measured Hen at his appt and put him on the ol' chart. At 4 months Henry is:
- 18 lbs 7 oz - the 95th percentile for weight
- 26.5" long - the 95th percentile for length
- has a giant head - 97th percentile
- doesn't fit in his bumbo unless we squeeze each thigh separately
- impossible to lift in his carseat
- has plagiocephaly, due to the fact that there is too much Henry for Henry to roll over
- breathes heavily - I can hear him from our room while he's in his nursery
- sucks on his top lip when he can't find his hands, a soother, a toy or a blanket to shove in his mouth
- is calm and floppy (one might also refer to it as being lazy) he doesn't like to stand up, just sit or lay on his back (refer back to plagiocephaly bullet)
- is in size 3 diapers
- laughs every time we look at him, which involves snorting and squinting his eyes (as you'll witness in the upcoming video, whaaa!!!! my first blog video!)
- is the cutest happiest little boy and has me in tears laughing multiple times a day
I am trying to post a video, it will be a miracle if it actually works.