Saturday, March 6, 2010

Won-da-ful!

Today is the best.  In honor of the good day I'm having I would like to share this little clip from Forgetting Sarah Marshall. Cracks me right up. 



So this morning for Marathon Club I ran 8 miles. Yes, 8 miles. Maybe that doesn't sound like a lot to some, but I am pretty stinking impressed with myself. I have really been enjoying training for a half. But I'm kind of a wussy, so it hasn't been much of a breeze. I think my shoes are a good indication of this.

They even have a hole in them! Talk about hard core. 

And as of today, me and Al have a place to live when we get married. His sister and brother-in-law are going to rent us their town house for a few years until Al gets into med school. It is cheap, on the south side, and it's a whole house to ourselves. I could cry of happiness. Well, actually, I am. :)

And the sun is finally shining. 

:D

5 comments:

Jennie Holt said...

HA HA HA your posts always make me smile! so if no one else reads them you can count on that i ALWAYS read them..and love them! and YAY for living in lethbridge and running 12.8 K (regan looked it up!)

amysteed said...

8 miles...look at you go! when and where is the race?

PamH said...

1. eight miles is FOREVER long!
2. yay for a house on the south side. i can't wait to see it!

Kinsey said...

Tina, we're amazing! :) I'm excited you guys found a place - so fun!

Jazmin said...

tina i love that you posted this video it is my fav part of the whole movie! (well besides the end and some other parts!)