Thursday, September 12, 2013

some MORE pics of Hen

I know, who thought it was possible to have any more pictures of this kid, but my little Hen-bott is growin up! I can't say he's made life real difficult on me the last 14 months. Recovering from childbirth, on the other hand, weeellll....not so easy. But he's made it completely bearable. Because he's the absolute sweetest. 

He was playing at the bottom of the steps the other day, so I dusted (literally) off my camera and snapped some pics. They will tell you everything you need to know about Henry at 14 months. 

 Cute. Stuck in one place.
 Blonde. Tan. Usually quite pleasant. Looks like Alan.
 Occasionally grumpy. Still chubby.
 Plays with cars a large chunk of the day.
And does this the rest of the day. Throws EVERYTHING.

And ya, we've been having fun. No time for blogging when the sun is shining!

2 comments:

Avrey &Cody Hendrix said...

He's the cutest!!! I die over him!

Breanne Eakett said...

CUTEST boy in the world!!