Thursday, May 27, 2010

Honeymoons and Will Forte


I loved our honeymoon.
It was in my favorite place with my favorite boy.
Wish we were still there.


I also love Will Forte.
We have watched this about 20 times today.


The Sunday following our wedding, me and Al both pathetically admitted that we were a little sad we
missed SNL the night before. But vowed (we were on a roll that weekend) to watch it the next Saturday
together in our own house.....so the next Saturday rolled around and YES, we had 90 channels of cable
set up with Shaw! But no TV. F'in S. After quickly stealing Alan's parent's just in time for last Saturday, it
was a bloody rerun! Good thing there is only two more sleeps 'til THIS Saturday.

Great. :)

1 comment:

Jennie Holt said...

YOU FOUND IT!!! YAY!! HA HA I have looked for that video NUMEROUS times!! ha ha love it!!