Weeeeeeeeeell! I did it! 13.1 miiiiilez.
It was fun, and I loved it, and I would do it again in a heart beat...if I could run. But I can't, cause I bummed out my foot. So now all I do is limp and complain. So, you'd be best to avoid me for the next few weeks until it gets all better.
The runnin crew. We've had a lot of fun training together. I just wish I had as much energy as these 50-year-old (no, not you mom) ladies. They are out of control.
I love my mom! Still can't quite keep up to her though.
- The asian drum line that was goin at 'er as I ran past.
- The moment the thought finally occured to me to just take my shirt off all together.
- When that lady on the side of the road sprayed me with her garden hose.
- The sweat dripping down my face into my eyes (I'm not being sarcastic, I don't get to experience that very often).
- Actually spotting my mom in the 30,000 people crowd at about mile 10.
- When Vengaboys came on my iPod.
- That darn finish line.