Monday, January 25, 2010

Mrs. Lonely


Al went to a Flames game tonight. So I did my best to waste as much time as I could in the most unproductive way. Actually, I did sew up a shirt and some pants that needed fixing. And I went to Shoppers and wandered around the make-up section. Then I tried to think of what I used to do when I didn't have a boyfriend to do puzzles and watch Corner Gas with. So what I've been doing is just looking through my pictures and editting them all night. Here, I'll share a few randoms from the past year. If you're bored of them and don't want to look, I won't be mad, I promise.








My editting skills aren't great, but I'm aiming to get Photoshop and having Pam teach me a few things (she's goood).



I bought this lipstick today. It was way too pricy, but I decided I'd start wearing it. Any tips on good kinds? This stuff I bought turned out to look more like lip gloss. I sure wish I had my own personal make-up artist around.

5 comments:

Jennie Holt said...

don't we all. don't we all.

jezebel said...

i love it when you blog.

PamH said...

tina, when you're bored, your first thought should be I'LL GO TO PAM'S HOUSE FOR PHOTOSHOP FUN TIMES!

Samantha said...

excuse me tina...i am shoppers make-up section! so u need not go any further, i am your make-up artist, and im sad u went and bought a lipstick cause i was gonna surprise u with one...

Tina Heggie said...

Excuse me Sam, do you have a blog that I can't see? This is unacceptable!