Thursday, August 12, 2010

Cuppy Cake Gum Drop

So, this is a bit of a continuation from my last post about the peanut butter heaven that we whipped up the other day. Jen sent me the pictures we took, and I couldn't be selfish and not share them. Here they are in all their glory. I bet you are wishing this wasn't just a picture.


If I could virtually send them to you, I would....and once the smarty pants of the world invent a way to do that, I will send cupcakes to all my blog fans!

Here's me and Sam and Ash who was clearly wishing she was allowed off of her breast milk diet that day. Did I ever mention how much I love my new sister-in-law? Honestly, I'm not just saying this because Sam asked me for an "ode to Sam" post, I really mean it. She is so so much fun and always come and plays with the fam....absolutely the easiest person to get along with. She fits right in! We love her to bits and pieces.

And gueeess who passed school and is home for the month of August??? BRANNY PANTIES!!!!!!!

This here picture contains the genuinely nicest most loving girls in girl history....minus me. Really, minus me...I'm not trying to include myself in this....at all.

I'm just at work right now on my break actually. I figured I'd continue to hide out in the basement instead of going out on my attempt-t0-get-some-sun walk because the sun is most definately not shining. I am really and truly racking my brain right now trying to find something to blab about but all I can think of is "I want to go home". Being at work really bums me out.

Well, my 15 minutes of freedom are over.

I hope everyone is having a hippity hoppity jolly Friday! I promise I am despite my prior whining. I love Friday's. :)

3 comments:

Sami-Jane said...

ooh an "ode to sam" I LOVE IT! i also wish that you had put up the three hundred photos that we took of me you and breanne so funny!
and lets be serious, if we had more cupcakes and could send them magically, we probably still wouldn't because they are TOO DANG GOOD!

chan said...

So my family was peering over my shoulder while I stalked your blog and thought your cupcakes looked devine and they want your recipe. So if it's not a family secret let me in.

Unknown said...

http://mingmakescupcakes.yolasite.com/

Here is the website we got them off, Chanelle. So far I've tasted two of these recipes and my cupcake mind was blown. Like, so good.